- Create an account online: Name, email, and password. Then begin shopping!! All listing of products are in sections for your convenience. Our e-store is easy to use. Select a section and you can search for your particular product, then choose from the items option box on what size and type of product you want. Highlight it and don't forget to put the number of quantity of product. Just click on "add to cart" and continue on shopping until your list is complete. When finished building your cart, just click "check out" in top right corner, Then select "proceed to checkout". We will ask you if you need an additional address or use the one you signed in with.
- On the Review and Submit page you can copy and paste your own list If you build your list using our e-store, you will have the option of repeating and editing that order the next time. If the product you want is not listed on the website, please type it in the ITEM OPTIONS BOX. Please be as specific as possible: For example: Name brand, type of product, size,etc.Last just click on "Submit Order" and your done. You will receive a confirmation e-mail of your order from Austin Grocer.Com.
- Tell us what store you want us to shop at and location, date and time of delivery. Austin Grocer has an established customer base which makes same-day deliveries on Mondays and Tuesdays difficult. Orders that are submitted on that day can only be delivered the next business day. Same day deliveries can be made, but are subject to additional service fee of $25.00 and availability of employees.
- Customer should be at the delivery address upon arrival. Please allow 30 minutes of noted time of delivery for traffic and school zones when it applies.
- We shop and bring you a copy of the store receipt for your records (from HEB, Whole Foods, Central Market, Randall's, Sam's Club and Costco).
- We will deliver anywhere within a 25 Mile radius from Manchaca, TX (Kyle, Buda, SW, NW and Central Austin) Orders outside of Austin will incur an additional $20 delivery fee.
- Payment upon delivery by cash, check, or credit card through AustinGrocer.Com's secure online payment terminal.
- Same Day Delivery: If its after 8am and you need same day delivery call 512-785-1894 to see if we have anyone available. There is a $25.00 surcharge for same day delivery after 8am.
- Standard Concierge shopping service is $40.00 / hourly flat rate
- Minimum charge is $40.00 (1 hour).
- *VIP Discounts! $10% off hourly rates for 65 and over! Including the disabled and military veterans!
- Ask about our *Austin Grocer Preferred Customer List and how you can become a member.
- There are NO product markups - you pay an hourly delivery fee plus the actual cost of goods.(COGS)
- We accept payment via cash, credit card, or check (preferred customers only).
- Out of town customers add $15 to the total for gas.
- We charge the regular hourly fee of $40.00 plus .50 cents cartage fee per heavy beverage. This cartage fee does include stacking the beverages in your office or location, rotating stock, etc...
- There is a 2 percent processing fee for all credit card transactions (processed thru Paymentech of Chase Bank)
- Personal checks are accepted, but returned checks will not be tolerated and will be turned over to a collections agency.
- We specialize in food, prescription, and grocery delivery in southwest and central Austin. We also offer weekly and bi-weekly corporate and office delivery. Small errands and deliveries in this area are billed at the minimum charge of $40.00/hour.
- We also deliver groceries outside of the Austin city limits and the surrounding cities like Round Rock, Cedar Park, Bastrop, Kyle and Buda. We charge $20 out of town delivery fee, plus regular rates.
- Choose us for superior service: professionalism, friendliness, efficiency and delivery of products in a timely manner..
- We specialize in grocery delivery and perishable goods transport.
- Its always fresh since we have no inventory: straight from the store to your door.
- We are Austin's oldest grocery delivery service - we've been doing this since 2004.
- Our rates are very competitive with other concierge services.
- We can handle small orders on average of twenty items, to over 100 items in many cases for business needs.
- Our shoppers carry a dolly to help transport heavy goods over long distances, and insulated carrying totes with fridge packs. We keep all perishable items cold and as fresh as possible from the store to the DOOR!
Monday - Saturday
9:00 AM to 8:00PM CST
Closed on Sundays
We cannot guarantee same day delivery
Place your order in advance if possible
$40.00 per Hour
(1 Hour Minimum)
No Grocery Markups!
We accept cash and all major credit cards
No checks except preferred customers
Payments Due upon Delivery
1-9 items = .5 hrs
10-29 items = 1 hrs
30-59 items = 1.5 hrs
60-99 items = 2 hrs
100-124 items = 2.5 hrs
125+ items = 3 hrs